Monday, September 20, 2010

ISKL Celebrated Peace Day

T he 21 September is the day of peace. A day of no war,soldier putting gun down and hold hand with their enemy and celebrated peace one day.

Today our school has celebrated Peace one day. All 7 grade global issued class has work together to try participated in peace one day and ISKL students and teachers participated in the activities such as face painting, art galleries, water balloon games, making commitment, selling cookies and selling candy and bracelet. All the money was raised for peace.

I could hear ISKL student celebrate peace day with joy and excitement. In our global issues class, I hear people eagerly asking to commitment, face paint and asking for bracelet.The excitement of the ISKL student body was so amazed

I could taste the delicious cookie for peace from cornie. And i could hear children mucking bite by bite

No comments:

Post a Comment